Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fresh Start - Just Write

So the facelift didn't quite go as planned, time-wise or look-wise, but I'm happy.

I just needed a change. Something fresh and new. Different than the old, but still the same.

Like a fresh coat of paint. The room still looks the same, the walls are still the same, the furniture is all still there, but the color changes everything. The vibe, the feeling, the emotion.

That's what I was looking for. I needed a fresh start.

I needed to paint the walls and begin again.

I feel that way about so many aspects of my life. If I could just take that brush and add a fresh coat of paint to this and to that...

It would change things. I could start anew. Fresh. Ready to face the difficult head on.

So I'm taking that brush today and I'm painting.

I'm painting relationships.

I'm painting my job and my school.

I'm painting all the avenues that I'm dying to travel down. Getting rid of the roadblocks with a swift stroke.

It's all the same, but fresh and new and I can handle it.

Linking up with Just Write (go check it out and link up!)

4 comments:

  1. Hope you find the new perspective you are looking for:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I feel pretty good, here's hoping it continues! ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You make me smile, thank you for that! Love you, too!! xoxo

      Delete