Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Struggling

Struggling to keep up with life this week. I haven't done much of what I had planned. That means no blog posts (obviously), little homework read, etc.

But I have done something more important. I've done a lot of cuddling with my babies. I've enjoyed the kicks and apparent dance parties this little one inside me partakes in at all hours of the night. I've enjoyed just existing. Which has been nice.

But I'm so, so tired.

Exhausted, really.

I read some comment this week about how you don't get much sleep at this stage of your pregnancy because your body is getting you ready to be up all hours of the night feeding the baby.

I'm calling BS on that one.

I think my body should be allowing me to SLEEP while I still CAN.

Please, please, please. Just a little sleep.

My eyes are closing while I type this.

35 weeks along tomorrow. I feel like the little engine that could...

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

5 more weeks. I can handle 5 more weeks. Sure. No problem. 5 weeks. No biggie.

I'm probably going to cry now.

No comments:

Post a Comment