Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Another year has come and gone. It's amazing how slow life seemed when I was my daughter's age, and how terribly fast it is flying by now!

This coming year is full of so much anticipation. Work changes, home changes, and the biggest change of all? Our littlest girl will be making her grand appearance in the next few months!

I crave to make so many changes in my life, in the life of my family. Health changes. Food changes. And so much more.

I want to be present in the moment, not wondering, planning, thinking, stressing about something else.

I'm going to be giving up something I love doing so much for something that I love even more.

It's hard to let go.

But its so exhilarating to move on!

I will cherish and treasure the moments, the people that mean so much to me.

Happy 2012 to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! What are you going to be giving up?

    Jen

    ReplyDelete