Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Ramblings

Hello, summer, is that you??

It sure feels like it. Turned the air conditioning on in the house today!

I'm done with school.

Just a few more weeks and Tee is done with school.

Summer is truly around the corner!

We spent some time outside today getting the yard put together. Hubs moved and edged, and then put together the kids' jungle gym. It's beat up now, and probably won't survive another move, but oh how they love it!

Even baby Gray came outside with us to enjoy the sunshine. She sat in her bouncer in the shade taking it all in.

I'm just imagining late summer nights out in the yard, playing and laughing together.

Yeah, summer, I'm ready for you.

(Stay tuned: beginning this week there will be some new exciting stuff on the blog! A little project I've been working on that I'm excited to put out there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment