Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Odds and Ends

I have such big plans for this blog, and for life here in our little world. Everything seems to have been put on the back burner for now. I'm a little sad, because I want to DO so much, but I know these are things I will get to when the time is right.

I've glanced over into the bedroom a few times this morning, and every time I am surprised to see a crib up against the wall. The hubs built it yesterday. Wow, does it make things real! Somebody is going to SLEEP in that thing!

So, life is on hold, and I'm trying to be patient. Less than two weeks until her due date. That's it. After what seemed like the longest pregnancy EVER...here we are. Less than two weeks away. Essentially, I could go into labor right now. While I'm typing this.

I'm not, unfortunately.

Rumor has it they all come out eventually, so I'm just trying to be patient.

I'm going to be mom to THREE kids in the next few weeks. THREE! I feel like I am already, but for now I'm not having to dress the 3rd one or make sure she's fed or changed or whatever. She's handy like that. But juggling three in-the-flesh kiddos? I'm sometimes overwhelmed at the thought.

It's also pretty exhilarating! I always envisioned myself with a huge house full of kids. So we're getting there!

So much I want to do. To be. Dreams are just flowing.

This baby doesn't necessarily change them, just lets them simmer for a bit longer in my head.

So there it is, why I haven't been as present here as much as I had intended. Why I might not be present here for a few weeks more.

Growing a life can take a lot out of you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment