Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You Capture - Feet

Jumping back in head first to my blog. We had a much-needed couple days away as a family, and it was lovely. Feeling refreshed!

And HOT. Is it hot where you are, too? I live in the north for a reason, me and the heat are not friends.

So You Capture this week was feet. Um...I'm not a foot person. I hate adult feet.

But baby feet?? Oh yeah, I'll kiss on those piggies all day! I'm actually even okay with the older kids and their stinky feet. Who knew becoming a mom could change you?

I just can't help thinking that these are the feet that will carry my precious cargo out into the world. That's pretty powerful.

Here's the oldest baby holding up her baby sister's foot. She's a chunky monkey. :)



Here's baby girl's new socks her grandma bought for her! They are 9-12 month socks. She's almost 4 months old. Yup, that's how we roll around here!



She also just figured out that she has feet! Today, she pulled off her sock for the very first time. This is one of her first major accomplishments! Right up there with smiling, learning to walk, going to college, etc.



And here's a little peek at what a happy baby looks like after she pulls off her sock for the first time!



 Linking up with You Capture

No comments:

Post a Comment