Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

A New Take

Oh how I love to write!

You wouldn't know it from my previous blog. 

(you are welcome to take a look...I may even update it from time to time... Thoughts By Jen)

I've got some new ideas on what I want to do with my writing. What I want to do with my life, really.

I needed a new place to do that.

So, voila! Here we are. Welcome!

A little about me. 

I'm a mom to two beautiful kiddos, a girl who is six and a boy who is three. 

I'll be mom to three in March. This pregnancy is not fun. At all. 

(I really am excited for baby #3!)

I'm a wife to my high school sweetheart. We met in french class, which I try to romanticize a bit when I tell the story (as if we met in Paris, under the Eiffel Tower, such true love...). He is always quick to chime in with how much he despised that class!

I'm mostly a stay-at-home mom. I do coach two high school sports that get me out of the house for a couple hours a day for a few months at a time. I have thoroughly enjoyed the (very challenging) task of inspiring the young females of tomorrow! I'm also a Realtor and I fumble around with several work-from-home entrepreneurial ideas.

I'm a college student. I figure I'll graduate one day. Hopefully before my children do!

(if not, that's okay, too. I will graduate one day!)

I'm starting to reevaluate where I put my time. I have so many interests and things that I enjoy doing that I don't spend time on, while I spend time on jobs and things that really don't give me the satisfaction I'm looking for.

I want to spend more quality time with my family AND I want to change the world.

Welcome to my next journey into the blog world!

No comments:

Post a Comment